This report is a state-of-the-art review study carried out in the context of the European Union (EU) funded pilot project Health4LGBTI (SANTE/2015/C4/035). The review study focused on the health inequalities faced by LGBTI people (especially those in vulnerable situations) and the potential barriers faced by health professionals when providing their care. It brings together scientific research and grey literature in a way that leads to new insights and recommendations supported by evidence.
|Number of pages||250|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jun 2017|
Bibliographical note© European Union, 2017
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'State-of-the-art study focusing on the health inequalities faced by LGBTI people: State-of-the-Art Synthesis Report (SSR)'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion, Associate Dean Research and Knowledge Ex
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group