This is a scholarly work based on Queer theoretical principles, with implictions for international mental health nurse curricular development.
|Journal||Nurse Education Today|
|Publication status||Published - 6 Aug 2015|
Bibliographical note© 2015. This manuscript version is made available under the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Queering the relationship between evidence-based mental health and psychiatric diagnosis: some implications for international mental health nurse curricular development'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Reader
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group