This report provides the main results of the piloting phase of the Health4LGBTI training in 6 European countries. It is divided into two parts. The first part provides an overview of the methods and procedure used to implement and evaluate the Health4LGBTI training course. The second part provides a description of the main quantitative and qualitative results that emerged from the piloting phase.
|Number of pages||75|
|Place of Publication||Luxembourg|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Mar 2018|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Piloting the health4LGBTI training course in 6 European countries: evaluation report'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion, Associate Dean Research and Knowledge Ex
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group