Second special edition of contributions emerging out of 2015 conference on Writing Place: Brighton Writes.
|Number of pages||1|
|Journal||Art and the Public Sphere|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jun 2016|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Journal of Writing and Creative Practice special edition: Writing Place: Post-Industrial Landscapes'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Humanities and Social Science - Principal Lecturer
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Experimental Design Practices Research and Enterprise Group
- Care, Health and Emotional Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group
- Performance and Communities Research and Enterprise Group