The book showcases the latest research on the processes and deposits of one of the world’s most complex sedimentary environments – the fluvial-tidal transition. The book presents a summary of the dominant processes that shape this environment, and includes descriptions of contemporary environments and ancient outcrop analogues that characterize the changing sedimentary facies through the fluvial-tidal zone. The book shows how knowledge of the processes and deposits of the fluvial-tidal zone can improve resource recovery efficiency.
|Place of Publication||Amsterdam|
|Number of pages||657|
|Publication status||Published - 23 Nov 2015|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Fluvial-Tidal Sedimentology'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Vice-Chancellor's Office - Associate PVC Research and Knowledge Ex.
- Centre for Earth Observation Science
- Applied Geosciences Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics