The Centre for Health Research (CHR) at the University of Brighton wascommissioned by NHS Hastings and Rother Clinical Commissioning Group (H&R CCG)to review the existing evaluation methodology specifically for the Small Grants andCapacity Building Project (SG-CBP), and the Supporting People with Long-TermConditions Project (SP-LTC). This report presents the findings from a rapid review ofthe SG-CBP scheme; the first round of awards from 2016 was considered andincluded 23 standard grants and 3 fast-track grants.
|Number of pages||44|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Sep 2016|
Bibliographical note© University of Brighton, 2016.
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Developing an evaluation methodology for the Healthy Hastings and Rother Programme (part 1): Small Grants and Capacity Building Project. Final report to NHS Hastings & Rother Clinical Commissioning Group'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion, Associate Dean Research and Knowledge Ex
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group