A biography of the mountaineer, businessman, and broadcaster Ian McNaught-Davis. Published in the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Place of Publication||Oxford, UK|
|Publication status||Published - 15 Feb 2018|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Davis, Ian Gordon McNaught -'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Applied Sciences - Subject Lead Geography, Earth and Env't, Principal Lecturer
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Memory, Narrative and Histories
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Society, Space and Environment Research and Enterprise Group
- Sport and Leisure Cultures Research and Enterprise Group
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events Research and Enterprise Group